Today we’ve released an update to our software. The software has been upgraded to Version 2.01 in the downloads section.
- UI Enhancements – grids have been adapted to make them easier to read and more user friendly. Camper Photos have been added to the camper list, medical center and store to make it easier to identify or verify the camper.
- SyncAll and SyncCamper have been added to the sync operations. SyncAll will now sync all database tables, creating an effective backup for the entire database. SyncCamper will only sync those tables required for the parent portal and can be done more often.
- Each of the different modules will now open in their own window, making it easier to distinguish which module you are working in, and ensuring that personnel permissions are properly applied.
- Health Center – PCR form has been updated with an enhanced UI. All functions remain the same, but it easier to use.
- Overall – A memory reduction pass has been completed. All user forms and UI elements now properly fit on a 1280×720 (older generation laptop) screens or have scroll bars as necessary.
- Parent Portal – minor UI enhancement: added a button menu on the left hand side of the health forms section to coincide with the main top menu. Parents can now move freely between the sections (red is for not complete and green is for complete) as necessary to finish their health forms.